Bullet for My Valentine, Three Days Grace, Seether Explain Uproar Tour’s Battle of the Bands [Video]
Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Tour Announces Best Buy Music Gear Battle of the Band
Say you’re in a local band and looking for your “big break?”
The Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Tour has announced a contest to find one local band per market to open on the tour. The winner, according to Episode 3 of Uproar TV, gets to play the entire tour in 2012, plus picks up $10,000 worth of gear from Best Buy Music Gear, a music video and an album produced for them. Visit the festival’s website to enter.
Band members from Three Days Grace, Seether, Bullet for My Valentine, Art of Dying, Sevendust and more Uproar groups appear in the episode, further explaining the Best Buy Music Gear Battle of the Bands, which is powered by Ernie Ball. Watch the video, below.
“It’s going to be a rockin’ summer, and we can’t wait to do the Uproar tour,” Sevendust singer Lajon Witherspoon says on the video.
The Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival brings a line-up of Avenged Sevenfold, Three Days Grace, Seether, Bullet For My Valentine, Escape The Fate, Sevendust, Black Tide, Art of Dying and more. The all-day festival kicks off Aug. 26 in Camden, N.J. and tours North America before wraping up Oct. 14 in San Francisco, Calif.
Uproar TV Episode 3
- Seether, Godsmack, Skillet, Buckcherry and More to Play 2014 Uproar Festival
- Seether Announce New Album, ‘Isolate and Medicate’
- Seether Announce Spring Tour Dates with Black Stone Cherry and Skindred
- Seether Wrapping Up Recording Sessions for New Album
- Seether, Staind, Alter Bridge, Korn and More Set for Welcome to Rockville 2014