Demon Hunter Resigns with Solid State Records
“Solid State has always been an important part of Demon Hunter,” Demon Hunter frontman Ryan Clark said in a release. “They helped market the band before we’d even started writing our first record and they continue to push the band further with each new album…”
Word is that the Seattle band will pair up with producer and longtime collaborator Aaron Sprinkle in November to start working on Demon Hunter’s sixth album, the follow-up to 2010′s The World is a Thorn.
Clark says the band is “knee-deep in the writing process and the songs are sounding as intense as ever.”
“We’ve always made an effort to stay true to our sound, but we like to push the boundaries of that blueprint with each release,” he said.
What to expect from the new release? Clark promises diverse influences, from Viking metal to classic thrash to ‘90s rock. “Our goal, as it is with each record, is to blend these influences into one cohesive but unique Demon Hunter album,” he said.
Audio Ink Radio gives kudos to Demon Hunter and Solid State for continuing their musical partnership. Here’s to the next release!
- Demon Hunter to Release ‘True Defiance’ on Vinyl This Week
- Scream the Prayer Tour to Kick Off on June 22
- Demon Hunter’s Ryan Clark Gives Thoughts on the State of Heavy Metal
- Demon Hunter Frontman: ‘Most Bands Feel the Need to Prove Themselves’
- Demon Hunter, ‘My Destiny,’ Marries Metal and Poetry – Song Review