An intruder was arrested inside Francis Bean Cobain’s Los Angeles home last weekend
The famous daughter of Kurt Cobain and Courtney Love is in the news, and it’s for a scary incident. According to a police report confirmed by TMZ, an intruder was arrested Saturday (Oct. 13) at the Los Angeles home of Frances Bean Cobain, daughters of Kurt and Courtney. According to the website, a house sitter discovered the apparent intruder when she arrived home.
The intruder, who was depicted as a white male in his 20s, stated he knew Frances Bean and that she had said it was okay for him to stay at her house. TMZ states that the house sitter didn’t believe the man’s story and quickly called police. As it turns out, the house sitter was right, and authorities got in touch with Frances and her camp said she had “no clue who the man was.”
It sounds like the intruder was getting pretty comfy, too. As reported by E!, the assumed prowler was using Frances’ washer and dryer and munching on her food. Police were able to arrest the suspect on suspicion of burglary.
- Frances Bean Cobain and Courtney Love Tweet Christmas Greetings
- Frances Bean Cobain Says ‘Rabid Nirvana Fan Broke’ into Her Home, Had Murder Objective
- Frances Bean Cobain Says Her Relationship with Dave Grohl is Platonic
- Frances Bean Cobain Recalls Courtney Love’s Face-Off with Boyfriend
- Frances Bean Cobain’s Fiance: ‘We’re Each Other’s Everything’