This weekend’s Voodoo Festival will feature performances by Jack White, AWOLNATION, Silversun Pickups, Metallica and more
The famed Voodoo Music + Arts Experience Festival in New Orleans’ City Park happens this weekend, but let’s face it: It’s hard to get out to the show if you don’t live nearby the action. Those who can’t make it out for the festivities are in luck, as the event’s creators have announced that they will be webcasting a handful of key performances from the event, including performances by alternative rock favorites Jack White, AWOLNATION and Silversun Pickups, via a special showcase at Rolling Stone’s website all weekend.
On top of broadcasting the general live performances, Rolling Stone’s stream will also offer acoustic performances, artist interviews and a behind-the-scenes peek inside New Orleans’ music scene, rich culture and delicious food. Those who get Fuse TV will also be able to watch highlights of the performances from the festival on their TVs.
All the fun kicks off at RollingStone.com on Saturday (Oct. 27) from 12 p.m. to 11 p.m. CT and continues on Sunday (Oct. 28) from 12 p.m. to 9 p.m. CT. Additional artists performing at the festival include Metallica (standing in for Green Day), Neil Young & Crazy Horse, Skrillex, the Avett Brothers and Kaskade, to name a few. For more on the Voodoo Music + Arts Experience Festival, visit the fest’s official website.
- Jack White’s Third Man Records to Release ‘The Great Gatsby’ Soundtrack on Vinyl
- AWOLNATION, Imagine Dragons, Passion Pit to Appear on ‘Heroes Fall’ Compilation
- Jack White Helping Music Fans Make Their Own Records on Record Store Day
- Jack White Offers Unreleased White Stripes Live Set to Vault Series Subscribers
- Florence + the Machine, Jack White, Gotye to Appear on ‘The Great Gatsby’ Soundtrack