Disturbed frontman David Draiman’s side project is getting some help from members of Rage Against the Machine, Halestorm and more
Disturbed lead vocalist David Draiman has been busy working on his side project, Device, which also features former Filter guitarist Geno Lenardo, and the band’s upcoming album is set to feature a long list of rock royalty.
Draiman dropped the news about the new album via the band’s official Facebook page on Friday (Jan. 11), stating that Device’s upcoming full-length will feature performances from Rage Against the Machine guitarist Tom Morello, former Deep Purple bassist Glenn Hughes, Avenged Sevenfold singer M. Shadows, System of a Down singer Serj Tankian, Halestorm frontwoman Lzzy Hale and Black Sabbath bassist Geezer Butler, to name a few.
As for checking out Device live, Draiman added that the band’s touring will feature Evanescence drummer Will Hunt and Dope guitar guy Virus.
Draiman added that the album’s debut single, “Vilify,” will reach radio on Feb. 19. Additional songs expected to make the album include “Hunted,” “You Think You Know” and “War of Lies.”
“Crazy. Finally able to talk more about this amazing band,” Draiman stated in the message. “…Shooting the video for our first single ‘Vilify’ today, as well as the photo shoot for the record. Album artwork coming soon! Can’t wait for all of your to hear this.”
- Metallica, Halestorm, Adrenaline Mob and More to Appear on Ronnie James Dio Tribute CD
- Rage Against the Machine’s Tom Morello Discusses Working on Bruce Springsteen’s New Album
- Foo Fighters, Kid Rock, Rage’s Tom Morello Featured on New John Fogerty Album
- Disturbed Guitarist and Drummer Form New Band, Flight or Fight
- Device Announce 2013 Tour Dates