This year’s New Orleans Jazz Festival will feature the Black Keys, Dave Matthews Band and Phoenix
The 2013 New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival is scheduled to take place over two weekends from April 26 through May 5 in New Orleans, and the festival just added a few alternative rock acts to their roster. The Black Keys, the Dave Matthews Band and Phoenix are all confirmed to play the festival.
Obviously, the jazz aspect of the festival has branched out to include an array of genres. Other acts slated to perform at the festival include Mutemath, Band of Horses, Gary Clark Jr., Andrew Bird, Better than Ezra, John Mayer, Billy Joel, Earth, Wind & Fire, Jimmy Cliff, Maroon 5, Fleetwood Mac, Little Big Town, Frank Ocean, Widespread Panic and more.
The first annual New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival kicked off in April of 1970 and has grown to become one of the biggest music and arts festivals in the U.S. Tickets for the event are available now via the Jazz Fest website.
- The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach Says the Arcs’ Debut Album Was a Group Effort
- The Black Keys, Metallica, Dave Grohl and More to Play ‘The Concert for Valor’
- The Black Keys’ Dan Auerbach to Appear on Cowboy Jack Clement’s Final Album
- The Black Keys Streaming Title Track from New Album, ‘Turn Blue’
- The Black Keys Announce New Album Via Mike Tyson Tweet