Pop-rockers Paramore have released their new music for ‘Now’
Paramore have a new, self-titled album due out on April 9, and the Hayley Williams-fronted band have finally debuted their new video for the track via MTV. Williams says the song “Now” is about taking oneself from a negative place to a positive place in life, and not looking back, and the video is in step with that theme, too.
“The idea of the song is reaching forward, moving forward towards something more positive, and I feel like we did come from a tumultuous time as a band, and we’re really trying to move forward,” she told MTV.
She added, “and that’s what the video is about: we were on this rebel team fighting for love, and there were these soldiers that don’t know about it. They come from a world of darkness. So it was all about spreading that message and fighting for that cause.”
In other Paramore news, the band is heading on the road this spring and has already booked a round of tour dates for April and May. Find a current list of the band’s gigs here.
Watch Paramore’s Music Video for ‘Now’:
- Paramore Announce New Album, ‘After Laughter’
- Paramore’s Hayley Williams Defends ‘Misery Business’ Lyrics
- Paramore’s Hayley Williams Engaged
- Paramore Singer Hayley Williams Raising Awareness of Breast Cancer with Hard Rock
- Paramore Announce Fall North American Tour Dates