Paul Weller has announced an East Coast tour in support of ‘Sonik Kicks’
English singer-songwriter Paul Weller has announced a short East Coast tour in support of his latest album, 2012’s “Sonik Kicks.” The run kicks off July 25 at the Apollo in New York City and run through July 31 at Union Transfer in Philadelphia, Pa.
Tickets for all of the shows go on sale Friday (April 19). Expect to hear Weller perform “a wide range of songs from his entire illustrious career,” according to an official statement.
In other Keller news, the musician is set to release “Sonik Kicks the Singles Collection” on Record Store Day, which falls on April 20 this year. The box set offers all four of the original seven-inch singles from “Sonik Kicks” on colored vinyl and in their original sleeves, as well as a fifth seven-inch on orange colored vinyl. The fifth record offers two previously-unreleased tunes: “That Dangerous Age (live acoustic)” and “Be Happy Children (live acoustic)”. The set, which is limited to 600 copies, will also come with an autographed poster from Paul Weller.
Paul Weller 2013 U.S. tour dates:
7/ 25 — The Apollo — New York, N.Y.
7/ 26 — Webster Hall — New York, N.Y.
7/ 27 — Music Hall of Williamsburg — Brooklyn, N.Y.
7/ 28 — Boston Royale — Boston, Mass.
7/ 30 — 9:30 Club — Washington, D.C.
7/ 31 — Union Transfer — Philadelphia, Pa.
- Record Store Day 2017: Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Def Leppard + More
- In This Moment, Killswitch Engage + Prophets of Rage: Record Store Day Black Friday Picks
- Metallica Book Record Store Day In-Store Performance
- White Stripes’ ‘Peel Sessions’ to Drop on Record Store Day
- Record Store Day 2016 Releases: Linkin Park, Disturbed and More