Three Days Grace break a rock record with their latest single, ‘The High Road’
The guys of Three Days Grace are likely happy this week, as the rock band’s latest single, “The High Road,” from their latest album, 2012’s “Transit of Venus,” has reached No. 1 on the Billboard Active Rock Chart.
The chart position is something of a milestone for the band. “The High Road” marks the outfit’s 10th No. 1 single on the Active Rock Chart and breaks the record for the most No. 1 singles on the chart. Before “The High Road,” Linkin Park and Shinedown were tied with Three Days Grace for the highest number of No. 1 singles on the Billboard Active Rock Chart, each holding nine. Now, Three Days Grace have surpassed both bands, scoring 10.
Three Days Grace are currently on the road in support of “Transit of Venus.” Following original frontman Adam Gontier leaving the band earlier this year, singing duties have been taken over by My Darkest Days singer Matt Walst. Head to Three Days Grace’s official website to check out their entire upcoming schedule.
- Three Days Grace Ready New Album, ‘Human’
- Three Days Grace, ‘Chalk Outline’ – Song Review
- Shinedown, Three Days Grace and P.O.D. Announce 2013 Tour Dates
- Three Days Grace Release Music Video for ‘Chalk Outline’
- Three Days Grace Score No. 1 Active Rock Hit with ‘Chalk Outline’