Wilco has signed on to appear at this summer’s Nelsonville Music Festival in Ohio
Alternative country band Wilco has inked on to headline at this year’s Nelsonville Music Festival.
The annual festival — which will run May 30-June 2 at Robbins Crossing on the campus of Hocking College in Nelsonville, Ohio — will feature Wilco headlining the main stage on Saturday, June 1. Other bands and artists to perform at the festival include Mavis Staples, Cat Power, John Prine, Sharon Van Etten, Calexico, Jonathan Richman, Tift Merritt, Reigning Sound, the Coup, Wild Belle, He’s My Brother She’s My Sister, Screaming Females, David Wax Museum, Brown Bird, Field Report and Endless Boogie, among others.
Single-day tickets for Nelsonville Music Festival cost $75, and four-day passes begin at $110. For ticket information and to check out the full lineup for the show, visit the event’s official website.
- Wilco Offer Free Download of New Album, ‘Star Wars’
- Weezer, Wilco and More to Play Gathering of the Vibes
- Wilco Frontman Jeff Tweedy Announces Solo Tour
- Bonnaroo to Webcast Performances from the Lumineers, Wilco, Mumford & Sons and More
- Wilco, the Killers and the National to Play 2013 LouFest