Beck is plotting a short solo, acoustic tour
Beck is hitting the road this summer for a special solo, acoustic tour following his headlining stint at the annual Newport Folk Festival, which will take place from July 26-28 at Fort Adams State Park in Newport, R.I. This will mark his first tour in several years. Beck, best known for his ’90s hit “Loser,” has kept busy as of late putting out a book of sheet music, 2012’s “Song Reader.” His last studio album, “Modern Guilt,” dropped in 2008.
Beck’s newly-announced solo, acoustic shows include a stop July 30 at the State Theatre in Portland, Maine; Aug. 2 at the Bank of America Pavilion in Boston; and Aug. 4 at the Prospect Park Bandshell in Brooklyn, N.Y. Check out Beck’s current 2013 tour roster below.
For more information on the upcoming shows, visit Beck’s official website.
Beck 2013 Tour Dates:
5/19 — Santa Cruz, Calif. — Rio Theatre
7/02 — Paris, France — Days Off Festival
7/27 — Wantagh, N.Y. — Americanarama Festival *
7/28 — Newport, R.I. — Newport Folk Festival
7/30 — Portland, Maine — State Theatre
8/02 — Boston, Mass. — Bank of America Pavilion
8/04 — Brooklyn, N.Y. — Prospect Park Bandshell (Celebrate Brooklyn)
* with Bob Dylan, Wilco, Ryan Bingham
- Beck’s New Album is ‘Really Fun and Beat-Driven’
- Stone Sour, Nine Inch Nails, Beck Set for Record Store Day Black Friday
- Beck Announces 2015 Tour Dates
- Beck Responds to Kanye West’s Grammy Comments: ‘I Still Love West’
- 2015 Grammy Awards Rock and Metal Winners