This year’s Riot Fest in Chicago will feature Blink-182, Fall Out Boy, Dinosaur Jr. and more
The folks behind this year’s Riot Fest have unveiled the list of performers set to rock this year’s event, and the roundup is impressive. Fall Out Boy and Blink-182 are both scheduled to headline the annual festival, which is set to take place Sept. 13-15 at Humboldt Park in Chicago. Headlining the gig is a natural fit for Fall Out Boy, of course, who hail from the Chicago area. One more headlining act is expected to be announced soon.
Additional performers slated to take the stage at this year’s Riot Fest include Rancid, Motörhead, Dinosaur Jr., Blondie, Yellowcard, Gwar, Say Anything, Maps and Atlases, the Devil Wears Prada, Atmosphere, Pierce the Veil, Guided by Voices, All Time Low, Bob Mould, Sublime with Rome, Against Me!, Violent Femmes, Taking Back Sunday and Brand New, among others.
Tickets for Riot Fest are available now, and three-day passes will set you back $99. To view the full artist lineup and snag tickets, visit the festival’s official website.
- Blink-182 to Reissue First Six Studio Albums on Vinyl
- Blink-182 Drummer Travis Barker Talks ‘California’
- Alkaline Trio, Fall Out Boy Members to Contribute to Andy Biersack’s Solo Album
- Blink-182 Songs Get the Lullaby Treatment
- Fall Out Boy Among Top Rock Releases of 2015 So Far