Bumbershoot 2013 will feature performances by Death Cab for Cutie, fun., MGMT and more
The folks behind the 42nd annual Bumbershoot Festival have announced the acts slated to perform at this year’s event, which is set to take place Aug. 31-Sept. 2 at the Seattle Center in Seattle, Wash. MGMT, fun. and Death Cab for Cutie will all bring their tunes the festival, the latter who will perform their 2003 release, “Transatlanticism,” in its entirety at the show in celebration of the 10th anniversary of the album.
As for the rest of the lineup, Baroness, Alt-J, the Breeders, Heart, Allen Stone, Crystal Castles, the Joy Formidable, Ra Ra Riot, Matt Pond, Jason Bonham’s Led Zeppelin Experience and former Hüsker Dü singer Bob Mould are also confirmed to play the annual music festival.
Bumbershoot tickets are on sale now in three different packages: a standard three-day pass ($120, including access to all the music stages), a gold three-day pass ($325, including VIP access and reserved main stage seating) and a platinum three-day pass ($500, including the gold package plus access to the VIP music lounge).
For ticket information and to view the full artist lineup, visit the festival’s official website.
- Pearl Jam, Death Cab for Cutie Among 2016 Bonnaroo Lineup
- Death Cab for Cutie’s Ben Gibbard Gets Personal on New Album
- Death Cab for Cutie Announce New Album, ‘Kintsugi’
- Death Cab for Cutie’s Chris Walla Leaving the Band
- Linkin Park’s Mike Shinoda, fun.’s Nate Ruess to Help Teach Online Stanford Course