Watch Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl and the Rolling Stones perform together in Anaheim
At this point, it’s no surprise when the Rolling Stones bring a “surprise” guest up on the stage to perform on their current “50 and Counting” tour. After all, the guys have treated their audiences to special guest appearances from Gwen Stefani, Katy Perry, John Mayer, Tom Waits and more as of late. Now, Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl can be added to the list, as the singer and guitarist joined the Stones onstage in Anaheim, Calif., Saturday night (May 18) to perform a tune. Watch some footage of the number below.
Grohl and the Rolling Stones performed the track “Bitch” off the legendary rock group’s 1971 album “Sticky Fingers.” Grohl spent most of the time playing guitar with Stone frontman Mick Jagger on lead vocals, but at one point, Grohl and Jagger both stepped up to the microphone to share the singing spotlight.
This wasn’t Grohl’s first time rocking out with Jagger. The two performed together on NBC for the season finale of last year’s “Saturday Night Live” for the tunes “19th Nervous Breakdown” and ‘It’s Only Rock ‘n Roll (But I Like It).”
Watch Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl Perform with the Rolling Stones in Anaheim:
- Foo Fighters Reportedly Set to Record New Album in 2017
- Dave Grohl and Dave Navarro Appear on Nine Inch Nails’ New EP
- Foo Fighters’ New Album: We Won’t Be Ready Until Dave’s Ready, Says Taylor Hawkins
- Dave Grohl’s Mom Pens Book About Rock Star Moms
- Billy Corgan on Getting Mentioned in Foo Fighters’ Video: ‘This is Hysterical’