Gwen Stefani joins Mick Jagger onstage at the Rolling Stones’ Los Angeles tour opener
Gwen Stefani and the guys of No Doubt have been busy in the studio working on the follow-up to their 2012 album “Push and Shove,” but the singer took a break from the writing and recording last Friday (May 3) to make a surprise appearance at the Rolling Stones’ Los Angeles concert.
Stefani appeared onstage in wild hippie attire, wearing a headband, a Rolling Stones T-shirt bearing the trademark lips logo, tight leather pants and spiked black heels. She burst out into a passionate duet with Mick Jagger for “Wild Horses,” and the crowd cheered. Check out a video of the performance below.
— Gwen Stefani (@gwenstefani) May 4, 2013
The show was the kick-off of the Rolling Stones’ 50 and Counting Tour. The trek is slated to take the legendary rock men through Las Vegas, Boston, Chicago, Toronto and several other North American cities this spring and summer. For the full itinerary, head to the band’s official website.
Watch Gwen Stefani and Mick Jagger Perform ‘Wild Horses’ in Los Angeles:
- No Doubt Members and Davey Havok form Dreamcar
- Gwen Stefani Discusses Future of No Doubt
- AFI’s Davey Havok Teams with No Doubt Members for New Band
- No Doubt Are All About Playing Festivals in 2015
- Metallica, No Doubt, Deftones and Linkin Park to Play Inaugural U.S. Rock in Rio