Watch: Nine Inch Nails, ‘Come Back Haunted’
Nine Inch Nails are back in a big way. The industrial hard rock band has a new album due out this fall, “Hesitation Marks,” which marks the group’s first new album in five years. Now, Trent Reznor and the gang have released a creepy new video for the album’s debut single, “Come Back Haunted.” Watch the tale unfold below.
The four-minute video starts off with a “photosensitive epilepsy warning,” as the video employs a wide range of flashing lights and wobbly takes of Reznor singing. Famed filmmaker David Lynch directed the clip.
“Hesitation Marks” will hit stores on Sept. 3. When recording the album, Reznor tapped a collection of guest appearances to lend their talents to the set, including Fleetwood Mac singer and guitarist Lindsey Buckingham and the Who touring bass player Pino Palladino. Fans who pre-order the deluxe edition of “Hesitation Marks” via iTunes will receive an immediate download of “Came Back Haunted.”
In other band news, Nine Inch Nails are set to embark on a North American tour on Sept. 28 in St. Paul, Minnesota, and the tour runs through late November. For the full list of tour dates, visit the band’s official website.
Watch Nine Inch Nails’ Music Video for ‘Come Back Haunted’:
- Dave Grohl and Dave Navarro Appear on Nine Inch Nails’ New EP
- Trent Reznor Posts New Music from ‘Before the Flood’ Documentary
- Stone Sour, Nine Inch Nails, Beck Set for Record Store Day Black Friday
- Nine Inch Nails, Green Day Among Rock Hall Nominees
- Nine Inch Nails’ Trent Reznor Says Upcoming Tour with Soundgarden is a Good Fit