Pearl Jam have released a new app that’s available for Apple iPhone and iPad devices
Pearl Jam fans that own an Apple iPhone or iPad can now get up-to-the-minute details about the beloved Seattle grunge band sent right to the tips of their fingers.
Eddie Vedder and company have unleashed a mobile app named “Pearl Jam Official,” which delivers band news, tour information, tunes, admittance to exclusive merchandise and the band’s Facebook updates and tweets straight to fans’ mobile devices. Moreover, the app is free.
More snazzy elements of the app include a section featuring a career-spanning timeline of Pearl Jam’s major highlights over the years and a spot for Pearl Jam’s fan club, the Ten Club, to log into their accounts.
“We wanted bring all the best features on PearlJam.com and the band’s Ten Club to fans via their mobile devices so they weren’t bound to their computers to reap all the benefits,” Ten Club manager Tim Bierman said in an official statement. “The app was created to serve all Pearl Jam fans, but it also allows our official Ten Club members to log into their membership accounts on-the-go.”
The “Pearl Jam Official” app is available now via iTunes.
- Record Store Day 2017: Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Def Leppard + More
- Pearl Jam Guitarist Mike McCready to Release Photo Book
- Original Pearl Jam Drummer Talks Rock Hall Induction
- Eddie Vedder Makes Family’s Christmas Dream Come True
- Soundgarden Guitarist Kim Thayil Talks Pearl Jam Rock Hall Pick