Kid Rock joins Pearl Jam, the Cure and Nine Inch Nails on Voodoo Music Experience + Arts festival lineup
The 2013 Voodoo Music + Arts Experience festival lineup just keeps getting bigger. Detroit rocker Kid Rock is the latest to be added to the bill for the show, which takes place Halloween weekend in New Orleans. Kid Rock is one of this year’s headliners, joining already announced headliners Pearl Jam, the Cure and Nine Inch Nails.
“Over the last fourteen years of Voodoo, we’ve seen some 2000 artists from nearly every musical genre perform in what some have called a musical gumbo,” festival founder and producer Stephen Rehage said in statement. “It seems fitting that an artist as diverse and talented as Kid Rock is returning to Voodoo for the fifteenth ritual.”
Other artists slated to perform at the festival include Paramore, New Found Glory, the Gaslight Anthem, Alkaline Trio, Youngblood Hawke, ZZ Ward, Robert DeLong, Calvin Harris, the Revivalists and more.
The Voodoo Music + Arts Experience will take place Nov. 1 through 3 at City Park’s Festival Grounds in The Big Easy. For more information, head to the festival’s official website.
- Kid Rock Announces New Album, ‘First Kiss’
- Judas Priest, Five Finger Death Punch, Korn, Kid Rock and More Set for Louder than Life
- Kid Rock, Guns N’ Roses, Five Finger Death Punch and More Set for Rock on the Range
- Kid Rock Announces Summer Tour Featuring $20 Ticket Prices
- Foo Fighters, Kid Rock, Tom Morello to Appear on John Fogerty’s ‘Wrote a Song for Everyone’