Motley Crue’s Nikki Sixx launces his own line of sunglasses through BluBlocker
Motley Crue bass player Nikki Sixx is known for sporting cool shades, and now, Sixx has teamed up with BluBlocker sunglasses to create his own line of sunglasses. The shades come with black frames and tan lenses. The BluBlocker websites describes the shades as having “exceptional visual clarity and sharpness, ultra-light construction, and superior comfort” as well as being “great for blocking the sun during summer fun or looking like a champ while you’re out on the town.” The glasses also “block harmful ultraviolet rays,” according to the website.
“It was my goal to create something special for you so I hope you will enjoy this special edition of Aviators in your personal collection box,” Sixx said regarding the sunglasses in an official statement.
The Special Nikki Sixx Edition sunglasses run $49.95 a pair and are currently available via the Blu Blocker website. The cost includes a drawstring pouch, collectible sunglass pin, neckstrap and custom collectible package box.
- Sixx:A.M. Announce ‘Prayers for the Blessed’ Album Details
- Nikki Sixx Says 2016 Will Bring New Music for Sixx:A.M.
- Sixx:A.M. Plan to Record New Music
- Foo Fighters’ Taylor Hawkins to Play on Sixx: A.M.’s New Album, Says Nikki Sixx
- Nikki Sixx Gives Update on Sixx: A.M.’s ‘Very Unique’ New Album