Neil Young’s 2013 Bridge School Benefit Concert will feature performances by Queens of the Stone Age, the Killers, fun. and more
It’s that time of year, again—time for Neil Young’s annual Bridge School Benefit Concert. The Killers, Queens of the Stone Age and fun. are among the musicians who have announced they will take part in this year’s concert, which is set to happen Oct. 26 and 27 at the Shoreline Amphitheatre in Mountain View, Calif.
Those performers will join My Morning Jacket, Elvis Costello, Jenny Lewis, Diana Krall, Heart and Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young at the 27th annual event.
The Bridge School Benefit Concert is an unplugged show put together by Young and his wife, Pegi, to raise money and awareness for the Bridge School, a facility that helps children with physical impairments and communication problems. Last year’s concert featured performances by Foo Fighters, Carlos Santana, Dave Matthews, Eddie Vedder (of Pearl Jam), Beck and Mumford and Sons.
Tickets for this year’s Bridge School Benefit Concert go on sale Sept. 13 at Live Nation outlets.
- Queens of the Stone Age Name Their Top 10 Albums of 2013
- The Killers Release ‘Christmas in L.A.’ Video Starring Owen Wilson
- The Killers Ready Holiday Single, ‘Christmas in L.A.’
- Stone Temple Pilots, Metallica, Queens of the Stone Age Presenting Black Friday Record Store Day Releases
- Queens of the Stone Age Hitting the Road in 2014