Jane’s Addiction are the latest guys to receive their own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame
Jane’s Addiction are getting a big honor—one of the Hollywood variety. According to the Hollywood Chamber of Commerce, the glam-rock group will receive its own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame in recording category.
“We are excited to honor our hometown guys on our famous Walk!” Hollywood Walk of Fame producer Ana Martinez exclaimed in a statement. “They are one of the most popular rock bands around and we expect many fans at this exciting event.”
The band – which features singer Perry Farrell, guitarist Dave Navarro, bass player Chris Chaney and drummer Stephen Perkins – will get the 2,509th star on the Walk of Fame later this month. Specifically, the ceremony will happen at 11:30 a.m. PST on Oct. 30 right in front of Playmates of Hollywood on Hollywood Boulevard.
For that want to watch the whole ceremony take place will have the chance, as the full event will be live streamed via the Walk of Fame website.
Jane’s Addiction recently co-headlined the 2013 Rockstar Energy Drink Uproar Festival along with Alice in Chains.
- Dave Grohl and Dave Navarro Appear on Nine Inch Nails’ New EP
- Pearl Jam, Jane’s Addiction Among 2017 Rock Hall Nominees
- Jane’s Addiction Plots Lollapalooza 25th Anniversary Show
- Perry Farrell Covers the Beatles’ ‘Here Comes the Sun’
- Jane’s Addiction’s Chris Chaney to Appear on Joe Satriani’s New Album