Gwen Stefani and OPI have joined forces to unleash seven limited-edition nail lacquers
No Doubt singer Gwen Stefani is already a big name in the fashion world, thanks to her signature L.A.M.B clothing and accessories line and Harajuku Lovers perfumes. Now, the famed frontwoman is getting a signature line of OPI nail polish.
Gwen and OPI have joined forces to unleash seven limited-edition nail lacquers for 2014, and that includes the shiny, bright red color, for which Stefani is known. Her signature red OPI shade is called Over & Over A-Gwen and will be available in a box set along with some cool items such as Swarovski black crystals, and silver, gold and pewter studs in various shapes, so you can make your nails rock as hard as Stefani.
Other colors available in the line include Hey Baby, I Sing in Color, Love.Angel.Music.Baby, 4 In the Morning, In True Stefani Fashion and Push & Shove, so the names are colorful and carry that unique Stefani flair.
Stefani’s full line of OPI nail polish is expected to reach stores in January.
- No Doubt Members and Davey Havok form Dreamcar
- Gwen Stefani Discusses Future of No Doubt
- AFI’s Davey Havok Teams with No Doubt Members for New Band
- No Doubt Are All About Playing Festivals in 2015
- Metallica, No Doubt, Deftones and Linkin Park to Play Inaugural U.S. Rock in Rio