Foo Fighters, Imagine Dragons and Fall Out Boy will perform at the Bud Light Hotel New York event before the Super Bowl
Foo Fighters, Imagine Dragons and Fall Out Boy are getting ready to celebrate football’s biggest game: the Super Bowl. The three groups will perform at the Bud Light Hotel New York event, which will kick off on Jan. 30 on a cruise ship docked at Pier 88 in Manhattan on the Hudson River.
“Radioactive” hit-makers Imagine Dragons will kick off the entertainment on Jan. 31. Foo Fighters will take over the next day, sharing the stage with Zac Brown Band. The Foo Fighters, Zac Brown Band bill is no surprise, seeing that Foo frontman Dave Grohl produced and played drums on the band’s new release, “The Grohl Sessions Vol. 1.” As it turns out, the Grohl, Zac Brown Band partnership is a winner, as the EP landed at No. 25 on the Billboard 200 albums chart and No. 5 on Billboard’s Top Country Albums chart, pushing 27,000 unites, according to Nielsen SoundScan.
Fall Out Boy will close out the event with a show that will take place just a few hours before the big game on Feb. 2. Country star Jake Owen will also perform on the final day.
- Foo Fighters Reportedly Set to Record New Album in 2017
- Dave Grohl and Dave Navarro Appear on Nine Inch Nails’ New EP
- Foo Fighters’ New Album: We Won’t Be Ready Until Dave’s Ready, Says Taylor Hawkins
- Dave Grohl’s Mom Pens Book About Rock Star Moms
- Billy Corgan on Getting Mentioned in Foo Fighters’ Video: ‘This is Hysterical’