Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale have welcomed a baby boy, Apollo Bowie Flynn
Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale have a new baby boy. The rock star couple welcomed their third son yesterday (March 1), and daddy took to Twitter to announce the news.
Rossdale, who is the frontman for grunge rockers Bush, tweeted out, “Welcome APOLLO BOWIE FLYNN ROSSDALE 2/28/14 (bowie and Flynn =mothers’ maiden names).” He didn’t elaborate on why the couple chose the name “Apollo.”
Stefani and Rossdale already have two sons: Kingston, 7, and Zuma, 5.
Stefani, who fronts No Doubt, broke the news that she was pregnant with a baby boy last January when she posted a photo donning a crown, stating, “I was ready to hand over the crown. but I guess I am still queen of the hous” with the hashtags “#itsaboy” and “#surroundedbyboys.” She also attended a baby shower in early February with some famous peeps, including Gwyneth Paltrow, Jessica Alba, Kate Beckinsale and more.
Stefani and Rossdale have been married for 11 years.
- Gwen Stefani Discusses Future of No Doubt
- Gwen Stefani Expecting a Baby Boy
- No Doubt’s Gwen Stefani Launches New Clothing Line
- No Doubt Singer Gwen Stefani Getting Signature Nail Polish Line
- Gwen Stefani Makes Surprise Appearance at Rolling Stones Tour Opener