Slash and Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators will release their new album in September
Slash and his band, Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators, have been busy writing and recording their new album, and now, the guys have unleashed the first taste of new music from the release. The first single from Slash’s upcoming album, “World on Fire,” is streaming in full via Slash’s official website and Slash’s official YouTube channel, plus it’s for sale on iTunes.
As expected, the song features a ripping guitar solo, plus lots of energy and emotion from Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators, which features Myles Kennedy (vocals), Brent Fitz (drums) and Todd Kerns (bass).
As for the sound of the rest of the songs on “World on Fire,” Slash recently stated in a press release that it’s all rock, and no pop. “The music business has become a pop-oriented sort of thing and all of the different music genres have become pop,” he said. “I love the fact that I am doing Rock n’ Roll and have always done the same thing from a very heartfelt place.”
Slash and Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators will release the new album, “World on Fire,” on Sept. 16.
- Slash, Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready Appear on Ace Frehley’s Covers Album
- Slash, Alice in Chains’ Jerry Cantrell to Appear in Electric Guitar Documentary
- Guns N’ Roses Reunion Confirmed for Coachella 2016
- Slash Talks Digital Music, Praises Vinyl
- Slash, Stone Temple Pilots to Headline Food Truck & Rock Carnival