Thousand Foot Krutch’s latest rock concoction, ‘Oxygen:Inhale,’ will arrive Aug. 26
Thousand Food Krutch have a new album set for release this summer. The Christian hard rockers have announced their new studio set, “Oxygen:Inhale,” will arrive Aug. 26 via the band’s own label, TFK Music, and with marketing, sales and distribution through Fuel Music. This marks Thousand Foot Krutch’s first new studio album in over two years.
“Oxygen:Inhale” is currently being produced by TFK frontman Trevor McNevan and longtime collaborator Aaron Sprinkle, the latter who has worked with One Republic, Anberlin, the Almost). Thousand Foot Krutch is raising funds for the upcoming release via a PledgeMusic campaign.
“Oxygen is our lifeline,” McNevan said in a statement, regarding the idea behind the new album. “It’s what keeps us alive and breathing. Most of us spend our entire lives taking half breaths when we were created to take full breaths.”
He added, “To live life to its fullest, to treat every day like it might be our last, and treat other people the same way. We can’t see it, but we need it. It exists. It fuels everything we are.”
“The End is Where We Begin,” Thousand Foot Krutch’s last studio album, reached No. 1 on the Billboard Hard Rock albums chart.
- Thousand Foot Krutch Vocalist Trevor McNevan on ‘Exhale’ and Faith
- Thousand Foot Krutch Release ‘Untraveled Road’ to Rock Radio
- Five Finger Death Punch, Thousand Foot Krutch and More to Play Northern Invasion
- Thousand Foot Krutch Announce 2014 ‘Born This Way Tour’
- Thousand Foot Krutch’s Trevor McNevan Discusses New Album, Faith and More