Dave Grohl and Corey Taylor are involved in a new supergroup called Teenage Time Killers
Meet Teenage Time Killers, a new supergroup put together by Mike Dean and Reed Mullin of metal group Corrosion of Conformity. The group has inked with Rise Records to unleash its debut album, and the set is on target to include a long list of rock royalty, including Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl, Stone Sour singer Corey Taylor, Lamb of God frontman Randy Blythe and former Queens of the Stone Age bass player Nick Oliveri.
Instruments for Teenage Time Killers’ debut album were recorded at Grohl’s own 606 Studio in California. That’s the spot where Grohl houses the storied Sound City mixing board, which Grohl highlighted in his 2013 documentary, “Sound City.” The guys posted a YouTube video of the recording action earlier this year.
Teenage Time Killers’ debut album will also feature contributions from members of Clutch, Black Flag, the Misfits, Dead Kennedys, Alkaline Trio, Danzig and more.
- Stone Sour Tease ‘Fabuless’ Music Video
- Stone Sour to Release New Album, ‘Hydrograd,’ in June
- Dave Grohl and Dave Navarro Appear on Nine Inch Nails’ New EP
- Foo Fighters’ New Album: We Won’t Be Ready Until Dave’s Ready, Says Taylor Hawkins
- Korn Premiere New Song with Corey Taylor, ‘A Different World’