Killswitch’s Jesse Leach is taking his DJ and speaking talents on the road
Killswitch Engage frontman Jesse Leach isn’t wasting any moment during his time off from the band. In fact, Leach just announced his first-ever spoken word tour—a four-date jaunt that will have Leach performing through Australia beginning Jan. 15 in Sydney.
“I am eager and excited to kick off my first DJ tour,” Leach said in an official statement. “I have been at this on and off for six years in the northeastern U.S. and I love sharing music that moves me! There is an amazing rush I get when I play a song and watching the crowd react or when someone approaches me wanting to know what song I played. I do this because I love it.”
“Memories, Words and Songs” will feature the Killswitch Engage singer talking about his childhood, music and poetry.
“My spoken word night is something I’ve wanted to do for a while and it being my first one, I am nervous and quite excited to see how it turns out!” Leach said. “I just want to give a little insight into my life and give something back to all of the fans that have supported me over the years through thick and thin.”
Jesse Leach 2015 DJ and Spoken Word Tour Dates:
1/15 — Sydney, AU, Hot Damn
1/16 — Brisbane, AU, Brightside
1/21 — Melbourne, Spoken Word Night at Eureka Rebellion Trading
1/24 — Melbourne, The Gasometer
- Killswitch Engage’s Jesse Leach Working on New Times of Grace Music
- Killswitch Engage, Anthrax + the Devil Wears Prada Announce 2017 Tour
- Top 5 Rock and Metal Albums of 2016
- In This Moment, Killswitch Engage + Prophets of Rage: Record Store Day Black Friday Picks
- Killswitch Engage Bassist Mike D’Antonio Talks ‘Incarnate,’ Hatebreed + More