Courtney Love will speak about ‘Montage of Heck’ at the Tribeca Film Festival
“Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck” debuted at Sundance Film Festival earlier this year, and the buzz keeps growing leading up to the film’s HBO premiere. Now, Hole frontwoman Courtney Love will speak about the movie at New York City’s Tribeca Film Festival in April in conjunction with the festival’s Tribeca Talks program.
Love, who is Kurt Cobain’s widow, will appear with director Brett Morgen on April 19 at the festival.
“Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck” is the first completely authorized documentary about the life of the Nirvana frontman. Cobain’s family gave Morgen first-time access to Cobain’s archives to help create the movie. Cobain’s daughter Frances Bean also serves as an executive producer on the film.
The Tribeca showing will serve as Montage of Heck’s New York City premiere. The first trailer for the film recently made it’s way onto the Internet. The movie will air May 4 on HBO.
- Nirvana Singer Kurt Cobain Would Have Turned 50 Years Old Today
- Krist Novoselic on What Kurt Cobain Would Think of Modern Music
- Justin Bieber Channels Nirvana’s Kurt Cobain at Seattle Show
- Kurt Cobain Influenced by George Martin, Says ‘Nevermind’ Producer
- Courtney Love is Okay with Justin Bieber’s Nirvana Tee