Courtney Love surprising fans with the release of a new solo song, ‘Miss Narcissist’
When she wasn’t spending her time involved with the new Kurt Cobain documentary “Montage of Heck,” Courtney Love was working on new music. The former Hole frontwoman and widow to Cobain has released a new single called “Miss Narcissist.” The gritty, grungy tune is streaming via SoundCloud and also available to purchase on iTunes.
“Miss Narcissist” is out via Ghost Ramp, the label headed up by Wavves’ Nathan Williams. The track will arrive as a seven-inch single this summer along with a B-side called “Killer Radio.”
Love explained the whole thing on her official Instagram account, “Surprise. I’m whipping out all 7 inches on Ghost Ramp @Wavves (Crush Music) The 7” features my new single “Miss Narcissist,” and the b-side ‘Killer Radio.’ The artwork by yours truly.”
“Miss Narcissist” marks Love’s first new solo track since last year’s “You Know My Name.” Her debut full-length solo album, was released back in 2004, “America’s Sweetheart.”
In other news, Love is currently on the road with Lana Del Rey on select dates of the Endless Summer Tour. She also recently contributed the track “Walk Out on Me” to the “Empire” soundtrack.
Stream Courtney Love’s Song ‘Miss Narcissist’:
- Courtney Love is Okay with Justin Bieber’s Nirvana Tee
- Courtney Love to Discuss ‘Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck’ at Tribeca
- Frances Bean Cobain and Courtney Love Hug at Kurt Cobain Documentary Premiere
- Courtney Love Hitting the Road in 2015
- Courtney Love Says Much of Smashing Pumpkins’ ‘Siamese Dream’ is About Her