Five Finger Death Punch’s new album will arrive this August
It’s official: Las Vegas rockers Five Finger Death Punch are back with their sixth studio album. The album, called “Got Your Six,” will arrive on Aug. 28.
The standard edition of “Got Your Fix” will package 11 songs, while the deluxe version will also include three bonus tracks. Pre-orders are available now via FiveFingerDeathPunch.com and all the usual online spots.
“If someone asked me to sum up who and what Five Finger Death Punch is I would tell them everything they need to know is on this new record,” frontman Ivan Moody said in a statement. “Hands down, Got Your Six is our best one yet.”
In other news, Five Finger Death Punch drummer Jeremy Spencer’s autobiography, “Death Punch’d: Surviving Five Finger Death Punch’s Metal Mayhem,” is now available in paperback. The book first arrive in Sept. of 2014 and was a New York Times best-seller.
‘Got Your Six’ Track List:
“Got Your Six”
“Jekyll and Hyde”
“Wash It All away”
“Ain’t My Last Dance”
“No Sudden Movement”
“Hell to Pay”
“Digging My Own Grave”
“Meet My Maker”
“Boots and Blood”
“You’re Not My Kind”*
“This Is My War”*
*deluxe edition bonus tracks
Photo by Anne Erickson
- Five Finger Death Punch Singer Ivan Moody Says He’s Not Leaving the Band
- Five Finger Death Punch, Papa Roach Teaming for Canadian Tour
- Five Finger Death Punch Sign Deal with Rise Records
- Five Finger Death Punch Cancel Australian Dates with Black Sabbath
- Five Finger Death Punch Members to Take Part in Charity Bowling Event