The debut Food Truck & Rock Carnival will feature performances from Slash, Stone Temple Pilots and more
Rock music and good food make a choice combination, and in that spirit, the debut Food Truck & Rock Carnival will offer a weekend filled with food trucks and rock ‘n’ roll. The festival — set for Sept. 18 through 20 at Oak Ridge Park in Clark, N.J. — will pack headlining performances from Slash featuring Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators, Stone Temple Pilots (now fronted by Chester Bennington of Linkin Park0 and Godsmack, plus sets from a bevy of other rock bands, many of them out of the ‘80s hair metal era.
Slash and Myles Kennedy and the Conspirators will headline the Sept. 19 date, with support from Puddle of Mudd, Skid Row, Kix, Faster Pussycat and more. Stone Temple Pilots and Godsmack will headline on Sept. 20, with additional performances from Skillet, Lita Ford, L.A. Guns and Slaughter. More acts will be announced closer to the show date.
Food Truck & Rock Carnival will also host a free food truck competition with more than 40 trucks taking part, plus a professional wrestling performance, carnival and more.
For the full lineup and ticket information, go here.
Photo by Anne Erickson
- Alter Bridge Guitarist Mark Tremonti on Touring, New Music + More
- Alter Bridge Vocalist Myles Kennedy Talks ‘The Last Hero,’ Guns N’ Roses and More
- Slash, Pearl Jam’s Mike McCready Appear on Ace Frehley’s Covers Album
- Stone Temple Pilots Looking for a New Singer
- Slash, Alice in Chains’ Jerry Cantrell to Appear in Electric Guitar Documentary