New music from Collective Soul drops this fall
Collective Soul are back with a new set of tunes, “See What You Started by Continuing,” out Oct. 2. The album, which marks the follow-up to Collective Soul’s 2009 self-titled release, is written about the band’s recent hiatus after touring consistently for years.
“During that year, we had time to reflect and be proud of what we had accomplished over the years,” frontman Ed Roland said in a statement. “When we came back together, we were rested and more confident than we had ever been in our careers. We never thought of this as a second chance, but more of a second breath. We wanted to continue doing what we had always done and that was to make guitar driven music.”
The album’s first single, “This,” is currently available via the CollectiveSoul.com.
Collective Soul’s ‘See What You Started by Continuing’ Track List:
“AYTA (Are You the Answer)”
“Am I Getting Through”
“Memoirs of 2005”
- Collective Soul Announce New Album, ‘See What You Started By Continuing’
- Collective Soul Announce 2012 U.S. Tour
- Collective Soul Bassist Will Turpin Names What He Wants for Christmas
- Collective Soul’s Will Turpin Talks Solo EP, the Beatles [Interview]
- Collective Soul’s Will Turpin Says New Album is in the Works [Exclusive]