Judas Priest, Mastodon, Korn, Bring Me the Horizon and more set for Knotfest
Slipknot’s annual heavy music festival known as Knotfest will return this fall, and Corey Taylor and company have unveiled the 2015 lineup. Slipknot, of course, will headline this year’s edition, and they’re bringing along Judas Priest as the festival’s other headliner. Other bands slated to perform are Korn, Bring Me the Horizon, Mastodon, All that Remains, Clutch, Trivium, GWAR and Suicidal Tendencies.
“Knotfest returns to Southern California for round two and with legends like Judas Priest headlining night one and a lineup of some of the greatest acts in metal and heavy music, we couldn’t be more excited,” Slipknot’s M. Shawn Crahan said in a statement.
Slipknot’s debut Knotfest first took place in 2012 as a two-day, two-destination event. The festival came back in 2014 as a three-day festival in San Bernardino, California.
The 2015 edition of Knotfest will take place Oct. 23 through 25 in San Bernardino. For more information, visit Knotfest.com.
Photo by Anne Erickson
- Korn Taps Metallica Bassist Robert Trujilo’s Son for Upcoming Tour
- Rob Halford Box Set on the Way this Spring
- Korn and Stone Sour Unleash Official 2017 Tour Dates
- Seether, Shinedown, Korn + More Set for Rise Above Fest
- All That Remains Go Heavy on New Album, ‘Madness’