One of Maynard James Keenan’s projects, Puscifer, has announced new music
Maynard James Keenan is a man of many projects, and between Tool, A Perfect Circle and Puscifer he keeps plenty busy. His group Puscifer, an electro-rock-comedy project, has announced that their third studio album, “Money Shot,” will hit stores Oct. 30. The album’s first single, “Grand Canyon,” and the song’s music video are currently streaming via Rolling Stone.
“It’s extremely satisfying to witness simple conversations and ideas transform into completed sonic landscapes,” Keenan told Rolling Stone about the new album. “And to have these stories go above and beyond the initial ideas makes my grumpy heart swell three sizes.”
“Money Shot” will mark the follow-up to Puscifer’s 2011 release, “Conditions of My Parole.”
In other Keenan news, Tool are currently working on their follow-up to their last album, 2006’s “10,000 Days.” The band will perform at the Monster Mash Music Festival in Tempe, Arizona, on Oct. 31.
- Tool + Maynard James Keenan Continue Work on New Album
- Maynard James Keenan’s Book Tour to Feature Moderators from Soundgarden, A Perfect Circle
- Maynard James Keenan Preps Biography
- Tool Album Update from Maynard James Keenan
- Maynard James Keenan’s Puscifer Announces 2016 Tour