Watch Mumford & Sons’ Bonnaroo 2015 experience in this new video
Mumford & Sons were one of the big draws at this year’s Bonnaroo in Tennessee, but those who missed the performance (and band members’ random festival sightings) can experience the group’s 48 hours at Bonnaroo in “The Wolf” video, which is posted on the band’s YouTube page.
“The Wolf” video switches between clips of Mumford & Sons playing “The Wolf” at the festival and band members walking around Bonnaroo in costume and meeting fans. Ed Helms, who appeared in Mumford & Sons’ “Hopeless Wanderer” video, is also spotted in “The Wolf” video.
Bonnaroo took place June 11 through 14 at Great Stage Park in Manchester, Tenn. Other acts on this year’s lineup were Billy Joel, Kendrick Lamar, Robert Plant, My Morning Jacket, Bassnectar, Slayer, Hozier, Alabama Shakes and many more.
“The Wolf” the single arrives on Mumford & Sons’ latest album, “Wilder Mind.” Mumford & Sons are on the road in support of “Wilder Mind” this summer, including some Gentlemen of the Road Stopover dates alongside Foo Fighters and the Flaming Lips. For a full list of Mumford & Sons’ upcoming shows, visit the band’s website.
Watch Mumford & Sons’ ‘The Wolf’:
- Mumford & Sons Announce New U.S. Tour Dates
- Corey Taylor, Pearl Jam and Mumord & Sons Pay Tribute to Prince
- The Black Keys, Slash, Mumford & Sons and More Donating Items for Grammy Charity Sale
- Mumford and Sons, My Morning Jacket Members Remix Alt-J on New EP
- Mumford & Sons Taking a ‘Considerable Amount of Time Off’