Asking Alexandria’s new album is in the works
Asking Alexandria are hard at work on their new album, which will mark their follow-up to 2013’s “From Death to Destiny.” Guitarist Ben Bruce says the new tunes are shaking up to sound more like the band’s 2011 album, “Reckless & Relentless,” than the more recent material.
“I’m so excited to release it,” Bruce told ‘Kerrang!’of the new album. “I definitely think there’s not been a raw energy or aggression to an Asking Alexandria album since ‘Reckless & Relentless’ like this one presents.”
The upcoming album will be the band’s first with new lead vocalist Denis Stoff, who stepped in for original frontman Danny Wornsop who left the group earlier this year. Wornsop currently fronts We Are Harlot.
Asking Alexandria has released two songs with Stoff at this point: “I Won’t Give In” and “Undivided.”
“You turn (the new album) on, you’re like ‘Wow, they’re back,'” Bruce said. “I cannot wait to release it to the world and hear what everyone thinks.”
In other news, Asking Alexandria will embark on a North American tour in 2016 with Bullet for My Valentine. The co-headlining British Invasion tour will set off in February.
- Danny Wornsop Releases Solo Album Details and Reunites with Asking Alexandria
- Killswitch Engage, Trivium, Asking Alexandria and More to Play Dirt Fest 2016
- Bullet for My Valentine and Asking Alexandria Add 2016 Tour Dates
- Asking Alexandria Frontman Danny Worsnop Exits Band
- Asking Alexandria to Release ‘Live From Brixton and Beyond’ DVD Set