The 2016 Bonnaroo lineup will feature Pearl Jam, Death Cab for Cutie and more
Bonnaroo will rock for a 15th year this summer, and the festival just announced its 2016 lineup. More than 150 acts will perform at Bonnaroo on 12 stages, all over four days in Manchester, Tennessee.
Pearl Jam are one of the headliners. That news broke earlier this week, when the grunge band announced their 2016 North American tour itinerary. Other artists booked for Bonnaroo are LCD Soundsystem, Dead & Company, Death Cab for Cutie, Two Door Cinema Club, X Ambassadors, CHVRCHES, Tame Impala, Lamb of God, Ellie Goulding, J. Cole, Macklemore & Ryan Lewis, Jason Isbel and Chris Stapleton, to name a few. More acts are expected to be announced, too.
The 2016 Bonnaroo Music and Arts festival will happen from June 9 through 12 at the 700-acre Great Stage Park in Manchester, Tennessee, which is located 60 miles south of Nashville. Tickets are available via www.Bonnaroo.com.
Photo by Anne Erickson
- Record Store Day 2017: Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Def Leppard + More
- Pearl Jam Guitarist Mike McCready to Release Photo Book
- Original Pearl Jam Drummer Talks Rock Hall Induction
- Eddie Vedder Makes Family’s Christmas Dream Come True
- Soundgarden Guitarist Kim Thayil Talks Pearl Jam Rock Hall Pick