Two members of Five Finger Death Punch will appear at the Down Syndrome Bowl-A-Thon’s 2016 Tour of Champions
Five Finger Death Punch guitarist Zoltan Bathory and bass player Chris Kael have signed on to take part in the Down Syndrome Bowl-A-Thon’s 2016 Tour of Champions. The event will take place Feb. 21 in Orlando, and proceeds will benefit the Down Syndrome Foundation of Florida.
“We are in the fortunate situation of being able to do what we love to do and fulfill our dreams, but we didn’t get here alone,” Bathory said in a statement. “We haven’t forgotten where we came from, and it is our duty to give back by leveraging our success and ultimately providing meaningful support and assistance to those in need.”
In other band news, Five Finger Death Punch recently picked up the Soldier Appreciation Award, presented by Association of the United States Army, for their longtime backing of U.S. troops.
Five Finger Death Punch already have a busy spring lined up. The guys will tour North American behind their latest album, “Got Your Six.” The tour dates include a co-headlining trek with Shinedown.
- Five Finger Death Punch Singer Ivan Moody Says He’s Not Leaving the Band
- Five Finger Death Punch, Papa Roach Teaming for Canadian Tour
- Five Finger Death Punch Sign Deal with Rise Records
- Five Finger Death Punch Cancel Australian Dates with Black Sabbath
- Five Finger Death Punch, Shinedown Join Forces for Shows