Louder than Life 2016 unveils 2016 lineup
In just a few years, Louder than Life has built a reputation as being a very unique kind of festival, one that brings together heavy music, bourbon and gourmet eats. The festival returns for a third year to Champions Park in Louisville Oct. 1 and 2, and the event has unveiled its 2016 lineup.
Disturbed, Korn, Skillet, Avenged Sevenfold, Slipknot, the Cult, Slayer and Cheap Trick head up the bill, which boasts more than 35 bands.
Other act set to perform at the two-day event include Alter Bridge, Clutch, Sevendust, the Pretty Reckless, Pierce the Veil, Chevy Metal, Anthrax, Adelitas Way, Trivium, Biffy Clyro, Ghost, Pop Evil, Crobot, Twelve Foot Ninja, the Amity Affliction and Avatar, among others.
The annual festival mixes hard rock and metal music with an array of bourbons and spirits, craft beer and “gourmet man food.” Last year’s festival drew more than 50,000 attendees and sold out. Last year’s festival also featured a tent with NTX professional wrestling, but no word yet on whether that feature will return in 2016.
For information and tickets, visit www.LouderThanLifeFestival.com.
- Korn Taps Metallica Bassist Robert Trujilo’s Son for Upcoming Tour
- Art of Anarchy’s ‘Bumblefoot’ on Why Rock Will Never Die + More
- Disturbed Guitarist Dan Donegan Surprises Fan in Hospital
- Korn and Stone Sour Unleash Official 2017 Tour Dates
- Seether, Shinedown, Korn + More Set for Rise Above Fest