Blink-182 is going to wax
Everyone is going vinyl these days, or so it seems. Now, Blink-182 is the latest band to get on the wax bandwagon, and their upcoming reissue set is a treat is you’re a fan of Tom DeLonge-era Blink-182.
Blink-182 will unleash their first six studio albums, as well as their one live album, in a single, 10-LP vinyl box set on Oct. 7. Albums included in the vinyl box are 1995’s “Cheshire Cat,” 1997’s “Dude Ranch,” 1999’s “Enema of the State,” 2001’s “Take Off Your Pants and Jacket,” 2003’s “Blink-182” and 2011’s “Neighborhoods,” as well as the 2000 live album “The Mark, Tom & Travis Show: The Enema Strikes Back!” Those who don’t want to purchase the full box set will have the option to purchase the albums individually on vinyl.
Blink-182’s latest lineup includes Mark Hoppus, Travis Barker and Matt Skiba, the latter who stepped in for DeLonge after he exited the group in 2015. The new incarnation of Blink-182 is on the road to promote their first post-Delonge album, “California.”
- Blink-182 Drummer Travis Barker Talks ‘California’
- Blink-182 Songs Get the Lullaby Treatment
- Blink-182 to Record New Album in an ‘Environment that’s Different,’ Says Tom DeLonge
- Blink-182 Drummer Travis Barker Penning Memoir
- Blink-182 and Angels and Airwaves’ Tom DeLonge Releases Children’s Book