As I Lay Dying Members Design Metal-Appropriate Garb
When the guys of As I Lay Dying aren’t making uber-brutal metalcore, they, apparently, are really into clothing design. Guitarist Phil Sgrosso has launched the summer collection for his new clothing line, Nomad Clothing, joining frontman Tim Lambesis, who also recently launched a line.
Sgrosso kicked his line off last year as an “alternative fashion” recourse. The concept is quality clothing focused on “design, detail and overall comfort.” The official website offers a mélange of printed tees, woven shirts and accessories. Artists featured by the collection include As I Lay Dying, the Ghost Inside, the New Regime and Vanna. Find more information on the Nomad Clothing website.
Lambesis’ line, Modern Rebellion, features metal-appropriate T-shirts and hoodies, many with bright skull designs. Check out the line at the company’s sales page.
Watch As I Lay Dying’s video for “Nothing Left,” below.
- As I Lay Dying Singer Tim Lambesis’ Lawyer Says Steroids to Blame in Murder-for-Hire Scheme
- As I Lay Dying Singer Tim Lambesis Pleads Not Guilty in Murder-for-Hire Plot
- As I Lay Dying Band Members Issue Statement Regarding Singer Tim Lambesis’ Arrest
- As I Lay Dying Frontman Tim Lambesis Arrested in Murder-for-Hire Plot
- As I Lay Dying and the Devil Wears Prada Kick off 2013 Marathon Metalcore Tour