Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival takes place this weekend in Manchester, Tenn.
If you’ve been waiting until the very last minute to buy your Bonnaroo tickets, you’re out of luck. The festival just announced via its official Facebook page that tickets are completely sold out for this year’s event, which takes place this weekend (June 7-10) at Great Stage Park in Manchester, Tenn.
“Bonnaroo 2012 is officially sold out!” read the official announcement. “Thanks everyone for your support, and we can’t wait to see you!”
If you and your buddies can’t get to the Bonnaroo Music and Arts Festival this weekend, there’s still some hope. YouTube has announced it will webcast a selection of performances from the festival all weekend. Sounds like good weekend watching to us!
The lineup of concerts that will be available on YouTube’s Bonnaroo channel include sets by Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Phish, fun., Foster the People, the Soul Rebels, the Lonely Forest, Laura Marling, the Avett Brothers, Alabama Shakes, White Denim, Grouplove, Ben Folds Five, the Shins and Young the Giant, to name a few. Who are you most stoked to check out at Bonnaroo 2012? Let us know in the conversation below.
- Radiohead to Start Recording New Album Later This Year
- Thom Yorke’s Atoms for Peace Announce ‘Amok’ Album Launch Events
- Thom Yorke Says New Atoms for Peace Album is ‘Not a Band Album’
- Radiohead Guitarist Jonny Greenwood Going Classical
- Radiohead Join Up with Fans to Create New York City Concert Video