London’s iTunes Festival to feature set from Jack White, the Killers and more
London’s upcoming iTunes Festival is shaping up to host a wide array of talent from the alternative rock realm. According to the festival’s website, this year’s lineup is set to include performances by the Killers, Jack White, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, Mumford & Sons, Band of Horses and Walk the Moon. For the Killers, the show comes at perfect timing, as the band will release their fourth studio album, “Battle Born,” on Sept. 18, just around the time when they’re scheduled to play the festival on Sept. 11.
Obviously, those living in the U.S. might have a hard time making it overseas to check out the iTunes Festival. That’s not a problem, though, as fans will be able to watch select performances from the event for free with iTunes’ live and on-demand HD video streams via the iTunes Store or the iTunes Festival App. Fans who want to download the iTunes Festival App may do so for free via the App Store worldwide at iTunes.com/appstore. For a larger-than-life experience, the app offers AirPlay support to stream HD video from your mobile device to your widescreen television with Apple TV.
The month-long iTunes Festival is also scheduled to include sets by Usher, the Milk, Bastille, Deadmau5, Norah Jones, Walk the Moon, One Republic, Angel, Alicia Keys, Hot Chip, Willy Mason and more. For more information and to check out the complete lineup, hit the iTunes Festival’s official website.
- Soundgarden, Mumford & Sons and the Killers to Appear on PBS’ ‘Live from the Artists Den’
- Wilco, the Killers and the National to Play 2013 LouFest
- Jack White’s Third Man Records to Release ‘The Great Gatsby’ Soundtrack on Vinyl
- Jack White Helping Music Fans Make Their Own Records on Record Store Day
- Jack White Offers Unreleased White Stripes Live Set to Vault Series Subscribers