Linkin Park are gearing up to release the music video for their new single, ‘Castle of Glass’
Linkin Park are an incredible force in the rock world, toting over 45 million Facebook “likes” and an arsenal of chart toppers, from 2000’s “In the End” to 2012’s “Lost in the Echo.” Now, Linkin Park are offering fans a first look at the new music video for their upcoming single, “Castle of Glass.” There’s a catch, though. Those wanting to check out the will need to launch their gaming systems, and exactly 2,999,999 million people will have to do the same thing.
Linkin Park promise to unleash the “Castle of Glass” teaser clip on Friday (Oct. 5), but only when three million people have downloaded the multiplayer beta edition of “Medal of Honor Warfighter.” If the three million mark never gets hit, fans will just have to wait until the Linkin Park video is official unleashed on Oct. 10.
The “Castle of Glass” clip is anticipated to highlight scenes from the upcoming military-themed video game. The final version of “Medal of Honor Warfighter” is set to arrive on Oct. 23. For more on the upcoming video game, head to the Medal of Honor website.
- Linkin Park to Headline Sunset Strip Music Festival
- Linkin Park Giving Away Studio Visit for Hurricane Sandy Relief
- Linkin Park Singer Chester Bennington to Receive MusiCares Award
- Linkin Park Selling Bracelets to Aid Hurricane Sandy Victims
- Linkin Park to Release ‘Hybrid Theory’ Vinyl on Record Store Day