Members of Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters and No Doubt are offering up some autographed items for a good cause
Several famous rockers are offering up various items to benefit a great cause. Some posters and albums autographed by Pearl Jam, No Doubt and more are being presented in a special online auction for charity. Funds raised from the sales will go towards Heal EB, a non-profit organization that supports funds to help find a cure for Epidermolysis Bullosa, a rare genetic condition in which people experience severe blistering of the skin in response to just rubbing or applying light friction to the skin.
Items up for action include two show posters autographed by the members of grunge mainstay Pearl Jam; a special poster and album signed by the members of alternative rockers No Doubt; a ukulele and deluxe edition of Pearl Jam singer Eddie Vedder’s solo album, “Ukulele Songs,” both of which are signed by the Vedder; and an uber-cool Foo Fighters motorcycle jacket and drumhead, to name a few.
The auction is scheduled to run through Oct. 25. For more information on all the items, head to the charity auction’s official eBay page.
- Foo Fighters, Kid Rock, Rage’s Tom Morello Featured on New John Fogerty Album
- Foo Fighters’ Dave Grohl Performs with the Rolling Stones at Anaheim Concert
- Pearl Jam Guitarist Stone Gossard Talks Solo Project, New Pearl Jam Album
- Gwen Stefani Makes Surprise Appearance at Rolling Stones Tour Opener
- Foo Fighters, Pearl Jam and Depeche Mode Join Global Citizen Ticket Initiative