Tyson Ritter of the All-American Rejects has proposed to his actress girlfriend
All-American Rejects frontman Tyson Ritter is off the market. The rock singer has proposed to his girlfriend, actress Elena Satine, and the two are ready to walk down the aisle together, according to People magazine.
“I was shaking and we were on a roof and no one fell off,” Ritter told People regarding the moment he asked Elena to have his hand in marriage.
Satine quickly tweeted out a photo of her engagement ring, stating, “Future Mrs. Ritter!!!” Ritter followed with a tweet of his own, stating, “I’ve found my bride at last,” and adding, “Thanks for all of your congratulations my friends, it means the world that you all are so kind-hearted. My face hurts from this glued smile!”
In other All-American Rejects news, the band currently has just a handful of North American shows booked for this spring and summer. Keep up with the band’s tour roster via their official website.
- Neon Trees, Kings of Leon, Papa Roach and More React to Connecticut School Shooting
- All-American Rejects, Rise Against, Mudvayne Set for ‘Rock Band 3’
- All-American Rejects’ Tyson Ritter Talks Dating in L.A. and New Tour
- All-American Rejects’ Tyson Ritter Channels Bono with Charity Efforts
- The All-American Rejects Back with New Album, ‘Kids in the Street’