Kings of Leon’s Caleb and Nathan Followill will host the debut Music City Eats Festival in Nashville, Tenn.
Kings of Leon members Caleb and Nathan Followill have inked on to host a new food festival in their home base of Nashville, Tenn. The festival, called Music City Eats, will feature national and local chefs; wine, beer and spirits tastings; local restaurant showcases; and live music, among other festivities.
“We love food as much as music and believe that Nashville can be a foodie haven if given the proper exposure to all of our great chef friends, which is why we are putting this festival on,” drummer Nathan Followill said in an official statement.
As for the live music scheduled for the event, the newest edition of the series of Tom Petty tribute concerts called Petty Fest will take place at the festival. In addition, Kings of Leon and the Cabin Down Below Band will host the Petty tribute show, along with some other soon-to-be-announced guests.
The Music City Eats Festival is scheduled for Sept. 21-22 in downtown Nashville. To view the full roster of events and purchase tickets, head to the festival’s official website.
- Kings of Leon Announce New Album, ‘Walls’
- Kings of Leon Announce North American Summer and Fall Tour
- Arctic Monkeys, Lorde, Kings of Leon, Foster the People Set for Lollapalooza 2014
- Report: Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon, Eminem and Skrillex to Play Lollapalooza 2014
- Kings of Leon Featured on ‘August: Osage County’ Soundtrack with Acoustic Version of ‘Last Mile Home’