Stream Pearl Jam’s latest single, ‘Sirens,’ off their upcoming ‘Lightning Bolt’ album
Pearl Jam are getting closer and closer to the release of their much-anticipated new album, “Lightning Bolt,” which arrives in October. Now, Eddie Vedder and company have revealed a new song, “Sirens,” from the set. The band just posted the fairly low-key tune to their official YouTube channel, and in addition to the music, the clip features the group playing the song together on a shadowed stage.
Pearl Jam’s debut single off “Lightning Bolt,” “Mind Your Manners,” was released earlier this summer and currently sits at No. 2 on the active rock radio chart, according to Nielsen Soundscan. “Mind Your Manners” is a fast-paced, jittery Pearl Jam tune, while “Sirens” shows the softer side of the band.
“Lightning Bolt” is set to hit store shelves and online outlets on Oct. 15. Pearl Jam also plan to tour in support of the upcoming release, and they’ll begin a North American trek Oct. 11 at the Consol Energy Center in Pittsburgh, Pa. To view the full roster of tour dates, head to Pearl Jam’s official website.
Stream Pearl Jam’s New Song, ‘Sirens’:
- Record Store Day 2017: Pearl Jam, Alice in Chains, Def Leppard + More
- Pearl Jam Guitarist Mike McCready to Release Photo Book
- Original Pearl Jam Drummer Talks Rock Hall Induction
- Eddie Vedder Makes Family’s Christmas Dream Come True
- Soundgarden Guitarist Kim Thayil Talks Pearl Jam Rock Hall Pick