Beck has a new album on the way called ‘Morning Phase’
Beck has inked a record deal with Capitol Records, and now, the singer-songwriter has announced he will release his latest studio album early next year. That’s good news for Beck fans who haven’t enjoyed a full Beck release in five years.
While the forthcoming album has a title, “Morning Phase,” it doesn’t have a specific release date yet. The set expected to drop sometime in February and is supposedly a “companion piece” to Beck’s 2002 release, “Sea of Change.” Several of the musicians that performed on “Sea of Change” are expected return for the new release.
“Morning Phrase” is the follow-up to 2008’s “Morning Guilt.” Beck is expected to release the track listing and title for the set in the coming weeks.
In other news, Beck is set to play a handful of oversees shows next month, including three South American shows: Santiago, Chile, on Nov. 7; San Paolo, Brazil, on Nov. 9; and Buenos Aires, Argentina, on Nov. 14.
- Beck’s New Album is ‘Really Fun and Beat-Driven’
- Stone Sour, Nine Inch Nails, Beck Set for Record Store Day Black Friday
- Beck Announces 2015 Tour Dates
- Beck Responds to Kanye West’s Grammy Comments: ‘I Still Love West’
- 2015 Grammy Awards Rock and Metal Winners